Santee 2C4 Handmade Professional Alto Saxophone
Finish: Silver-plated with black nickel-plated keys.
- Black Pisoni-Pro Italian waterproof pads with metal resonators
- Styled keys
- Black mother of pearl finger buttons
- Lead-free solder construction
- Premium blued needle springs
- Drawn straight tone holes.
- Key height adjustment screws on left and right hand stacks
- Tapered pivot screws
Most of the key posts are individually soldered, unlike ribbed construction (common on most saxophones). This allows the instrument to vibrate more freely, giving you more resonance!
Adjustment screws on left and right stacks feature an integrated rubber ring that they’ve found reduces the chance of the screws vibrating loose over time.
The neck is hand beveled to help reduce turbulence where air enters the neck from the mouthpiece.
Genuine black mother of pearl finger buttons are lightly textured to help prevent slipping.
Comes with a beautiful synthetic leather soft-sided case.
STS2C4BS Yellow Brass Alloy