- Inside cradle made of injected high density polyurethane foam, protecting the instrument against thermal shocks
- Dedicated space for neck and mouthpiece
- Shells made of the Bam Hightech technique : a tripleply structure made of high performance materials (ABS, Airex foam, another type of ABS)
- 2 side handles
- Builtin wheels and pulling handle
- 2 comfortable neoprene antislip backpack straps with security screw hooks
- Male/female airtight seal
- 4 softouch key latches
Bell: 21 cm
Bam cases have been designed to provide their holder with many years of satisfaction. In the unlikely event that a problem arises on one of our cases as a result of a defect in our materials or workmanship within the two years following the purchase, we will repair it at our expense (or replace it if it cannot be repaired)*.
It is important to note that our guarantee is not an unconditional guarantee for the life of the product. Bam cases are made from high-quality materials, and yet they are not indestructible. Therefore, our guarantee does not cover product damage that may result from mishandling of the product. We do not cover accidental damage nor its consequences, such as damage to the contents of the case.
Also, as with any product, it should be expected that component parts – hooks or fasteners for instance – will show wear with use over time and eventually may need to be replaced. This type of normal wear and tear is naturally not covered by our guarantee, but we will always be happy to offer a prompt, high-quality repair service at a nominal cost for the lifetime of the case.
We always ask musicians to contact their dealer first when after-sales service is required. Please contact us for further instructions before returning a case. The expenses for returning a case will be covered by the sender.
* Subject to a normal use (evaluation at bam’s discretion).