You have no items to compare.
About Sax Alley
Sax Alley is professional saxophone repair and sales that caters to the needs of the serious and professional saxophonist. This does not, however, imply that we are not interested in the needs of the young and beginning saxophonist which we serve with equal energy and commitment.
We are located in beautiful Windsor, Colorado, about 45 miles north of Denver and Boulder with a spectacular view of Longs and Meeker Peaks just east of the Colorado Rocky Moutains. Windsor, Colorado is small town living at its best!
Here is our address:
561 E Garden Drive, Unit E
Windsor, CO 80550-3149
Get directions to Sax Alley from Google Maps.
Phone: (970) 674-0222
Fax: (970) 674-1937
Tuesday through Friday: 10AM to 1PM and 2 PM to 5PM
Saturday: 10AM until 1PM
Please note: All repairs are by appointment. Please email or call and leave a message to set up your appointment time.
- All repairs scheduled by appointment for quicker returns
- Professional repair with the highest quality parts and strict attention to quality and detail
- Vintage instruments including Selmer, King, Martin, Conn and Buescher
- New and Used Mouthpieces and a variety of Ligatures
- Reeds by Vandoren, Francois Louis, Rico and Alexander
- Capable of finding the correct saxophone to fit your needs
- Accessories including neck straps, reed cases and reed trimmers
- New P. Mauriat, Selmer, Yanagisawa and Keilwerth saxophones available. We are the #1 P. Mauriat dealer in the US! Other major brands at very competitive prices that include making them play well before they are in your hands!
- Our own product! "The Ultimate Thumbhook" a solid-brass, right hand thumb hook for Selmer, Yamaha and Yanagisawa saxophones
- We will take any saxophone you no longer want or use and will sell it for you on a consignment basis.
- Donate your no longer used or needed saxophone to "Sarah's Song" to be refurbished and given to a child who cannot afford one! This is a tax deductible donation through "More than Music"" who distributes these instruments all over the world. Contact us for more information.
- Sax Alley is a member of the National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) and the Better Business Bureau (BBB) with an A+ Rating!
- to be a business that has a high ethical and moral standard grounded in the owner's faith in God and the Lordship of Jesus Christ. Check these links:
- to become the most respected saxophone repair service and sales in the Rocky Mountain Region and beyond.
- to provide a level of quality service that becomes the standard by which all other saxophone repair in this region is judged.
- to facilitate a reasonable turn-around time that respects the musician's need for the instrument but does not sacrifice the quality of the service provided. Special emphasis will be placed on the immediate need of the professional musician.
- to provide a service for locating and buying "Vintage" saxophones for clients.
- to use this business, whenever possible, to further the Kingdom of God by sharing the "Good News" of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Timothy A. Glesmann manages and operates Sax Alley. Tim has a Bachelor's Degree in Music Education from Hastings College and Master's Degree in Saxophone Performance from the University of Northern Colorado. His trade in saxophone repair was learned through an apprenticeship in Colorado, and further study with a highly respected saxophone repairman.
"This business is truly owned by Jesus Christ and my goal is to let Him live and work through me so that His light will shine brightly in an ever darkening world. The two verses that would best characterize myself are 1 Thessalonnians 4:11-12 'Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business and to work with your hands, just as we told you, so that your daily life may win the respect of outsiders and so that you will not be dependent on anybody.' and 1 Corinthians 10:31 '. . . whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.'"
"I am here to serve your needs to the best of my God-given ability!"
Timothy A. Glesmann
Shawna Glendenning apprenticed in saxophone repair at Sax Alley and has been with this business for 8 years. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Music from the University of Northern Colorado in clarinet performance where she studied with Bil Jackson and played in the award winning #1 Jazz Ensemble on Alto Saxophone.
She is truly a great asset to Sax Alley and her repair skills are excellent. She does a good percentage of the repair work at Sax Alley and does it as well as Timothy, the owner.
We are here to serve your needs!
We are not happy with our sales or service until you are! Call (970) 674-0222 or e-mail for more information or to set up your appointment. We take repairs from all over the US and around the world!